Dine In at the Ming’s Legacy
When Chinese food is what we are craving for, the usual suspects that come to one’s mind is Beijing Bites, Hunan, Chung wah and Mainland China ( at least these are the one’s that come to my mind !) – adding to this list are quite a few one’s that have come up recently.One such place is The Ming’s Legacy ( R.T Nagar, Bangalore)
Having come across this place through Zomato, the first thought that hits you is the name. What is Ming’s Legacy ?? Tried googling (
even if it was for just 5 min !)as well on the meaning but considering the end result was the food and that’s probably the only thing that matters, I let go of the mystery behind the name and concentrate on what was important !!
First impression of this place – fleet of stairs almost hidden and small, no lifts as well and need to keep eyes open to locate the board as the street is filled with lot many resto’s with bright sign-boards. Ambiance is nice and soft – tv adds an important touch especially when the cricket world cup is on ! Coming to the food
Soup – Three treasure soup : Though healthy, a little bland for my liking
- Veg wontons – Crisp, crunchy and nice,
- Chinese Fried chicken – Nothing special, simple fried but good quantity, serving it with cucumber did not work !
Main course –
- Kung Pao Chicken – Thumbs up, good sauce and quantity, nice texture
- Veg Fried Rice – Simple, fresh and nice
- Schezwan Veg Noodles – Need more spice, not schezwan tasted plain !